Terms and Conditions
1. Welcome to TrainStop Corporation Pty Ltd’s website (TrainStop Website).
By accessing or using this TrainStop Website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions set out below or as amended from time to time at Our discretion. A version of the current Terms and Conditions will be available on this TrainStop Website as they are changed. If You do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, You may not access or otherwise use the TrainStop Website.
2. In these TrainStop Website Terms and Conditions:
(a) Client means a client of Ours who acquires or uses Our products and services, including the Platform, the Program and Content, including via the Websites;
(b) Content means the physical exercise, nutrient, health and wellbeing, and related information contained in videos of approximately 15 minutes duration and any associated documentation forming part of the Program which We make available to Clients and Registered Users through the Website;
(c) Platform means that part of the Trainstop Website through which Registered Users participate in the Program and gain access to Content;
(d) Registered User means any person authorised by a Client to access and use Our products and services and which We have approved to use the Platform, the Program and the Content;
(f) TrainStop, Us, We or Our means TrainStop Corporation Pty Ltd (ACN 645 280 682) and each of its related bodies corporate, any of their respective employees or any person contributing to this TrainStop Website;
(g) TrainStop Website means the public website with the url: https://trainstop.com.au/ and includes the Platform and the websites and web portals linked to or able to be accessed from the TrainStop Website, including those of TrainStop related bodies corporate that is able to be accessed by You, Clients and Registered Users in the course of and for the purposes of You, Clients and Registered Users using Our products and services, including the Platform, the Program and the Content; and
(h) You, Your or Their means the person accessing this TrainStop Website, your agents and your and their employers and each of their related bodies corporate, and any of their respective employees.
3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to the TrainStop Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the TrainStop Website through your internet connection or mobile telephone are aware of these Terms and Conditions, and that they comply with them.
4. We will not be liable if for any reason if the TrainStop Website is unavailable (wholly or partly) at any time or for any period.
5. We reserve the right to determine Your eligibility for access, the extent of Your access, and the level of information or services available to You via the TrainStop Website. We may suspend or terminate Your access to or use of the TrainStop Website at any time for any reason.
Nature of Information
6. The material on this TrainStop Website is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest, including in relation to Our products and services, including the Program and the Content. It is provided “as is” and is not intended to be comprehensive nor does it constitute advice or a representation of the products or services We or other parties are able to offer You, nor does it constitute legal or medical advice. You must make Your own assessment of it and rely on it wholly at Your own risk.
7. The information on this TrainStop Website is liable to be changed, updated or added to without notice. However, We do not undertake to keep this TrainStop Website updated nor do We guarantee its currency as there may be delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions.
8. When accessing and using the TrainStop Website, you must:
(a) not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of Our computing systems or networks or, where the TrainStop Website is hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
(b) not use, or misuse, the TrainStop Website in any way which may impair the functionality of the TrainStop Website, or other systems used in the course of delivering the TrainStop Website, or impair the ability of any other user to use the TrainStop Website;
(c) not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials other than those to which You have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the TrainStop Website is hosted;
(d) not transmit, or input into the TrainStop Website, any files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or data in violation of any law; and
(e) not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the TrainStop Website.
9. This TrainStop Website may contain links to other sites over which We have no control. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on those linked sites. No link to another site should be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by Us of the owners or operators of the linked websites or any information, products or services referred to on them and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from Your use of them (notwithstanding anything else contained herein). We only provide links to third party websites for your information and convenience. Your linking to or from the linked websites, or use of, or reliance on, such linked websites, resources, products or services is at Your own risk. When using the linked websites, You will be bound by the terms and conditions posted on those sites.
10. You must not create or maintain any link from another website to this TrainStop Website without Our prior written consent. Where such consent is provided, You:
(a) may only link to, and not replicate, content or pages on the TrainStop Website;
(b) must ensure that any links are presented in a way that fairly represents Us;
(c) may not use Our logos or trademarks and must not give the impression that You or Your site is endorsed or sponsored by Us; and
(d) comply with the intellectual property conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions (including not framing, reformatting or altering any files or information without Our consent).
11. We may in Our absolute discretion require You to remove, and not create any further, links to the TrainStop Website or any content that is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Social Media and other submitted information
12. We may provide You with the ability to communicate with Us and other users of the TrainStop Website through agreements, online forms, emails, IVR, electronic requests and enquires, bulletin boards, blogs, competition entries, online forums, inbound phone number services and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services). You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Furthermore, you acknowledge that Communication Services should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Us.
13. This TrainStop Website may also contain the ability for You to submit information to Our social media pages and links to social media pages provided by third parties (including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) (collectively Social Media Sites). Access and use of any third party Social Media Sites is subject to the relevant third parties terms.
14. If TrainStop Website enables You to submit content and use the Social Media Sites or the Registered User Site, You must:
(a) act reasonably and respectfully;
(b) ensure that any content that You do upload is accurate, complete and up to date;
(c) ensure that in relation to any opinion that you submit, the opinion is genuinely held;
(d) not submit content that:
(i) is in a language other than English;
(ii) is confidential information;
(iii) is false, misleading, inaccurate, deceptive, or fraudulent, including, but not limited to, as a result of You having impersonated another person or misrepresented your identity;
(iv) violates the rights of any other person;
(v) is, or is likely to be considered to be, vulgar, offensive, indecent or obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit, harassing, threatening or abusive, inflammatory, hateful or disparaging, seditious, blasphemous, is or may be a breach of another person’s privacy (such as by disclosing personal or identifying details of another person without authorisation) or otherwise objectionable according to the dictates of good taste and social acceptability (including by promoting, advocating or seeking to incite discrimination based on race, sex, disability, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or an unlawful or illegal act);
(vi) is defamatory or harms or intends to harm someone in any way, including by causing unreasonable embarrassment, annoyance, distress or alarm to another individual, including us or our employees;
(vii) is illegal or unlawful or infringes the intellectual property of another person;
(viii) contains malicious code;
(ix) is unauthorised, unsolicited or undisclosed advertising or promotional material, which makes excessive commercial references or which promotes or endorses any other organization’s products or services;
(x) is aimed at disparaging or damaging the reputation or goodwill of Our business, the TrainStop Website or any of Our officers, employees, agents, suppliers, customers and Clients;
(xi) personally identifies an individual or group of individuals;
(xii) is repetitive or otherwise intended to impair the use of the Social Media Sites; and
(xiii) in Our opinion is inappropriate;
(f) ensure that it complies with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, codes or other legal obligations having effect in the state of Victoria, Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia, and any relevant international laws.
16. We do not endorse, and are not responsible for, content submitted by You or other users of the Social Media Sites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability (either direct or indirect) for any loss or damage arising in connection with the use of (or reliance on) any information, links or other content posted on the TrainStop Website by individuals.
Intellectual property rights
17. Unless otherwise indicated:
(a) TrainStop owns the copyright in and the design of this Trainstop Website;
(b) TrainStop owns the copyright in the content of this Trainstop Website; and
(c) Trainstop owns the copyright in Our products and services, including the Program and the Content.
Some of the copyright in the content of this Trainstop Website (including the Program and the Content) may be owned by someone else and is included on the TrainStop Website under a licence or agreement.
18. Using the TrainStop Website does not give You (or anyone else) ownership of, or any right, title or interest in, the TrainStop Website (or any Intellectual Property Rights contained therein) or any information or technology that may be provided to, or accessed by, You in connection with Your use of the TrainStop Website, all of which is, and will remain, owned by Us or Our licensors.
19. You acknowledge and agree that TrainStop owns all data and information uploaded onto, or created by or using, the TrainStop Website. You assign any rights You may have in those materials to TrainStop. You agree that TrainStop can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words or images contained in any of those materials for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.
20. All intellectual property rights discovered, developed or otherwise coming into existence as a result of, for the purposes of, or in connection with, the TrainStop Website will automatically vest in, and are assigned to, Us.
21. All rights are reserved.
22. You may only access and use the content on the TrainStop Website (including the Program and the Content) for non-commercial or personal use unless You have prior written approval from Us. No material on this TrainStop Website can be reproduced, adapted, commercialised, communicated to the public, distributed, aggregated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without Our prior written consent.
23. You may create a temporary copy of part or all of this TrainStop Website on Your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it, and print out a hard copy of any content on this TrainStop Website for Your personal use provided all copyright and other intellectual property rights notices are included. All other use, copying or reproduction of this TrainStop Website or any part of it (including the Program and the Content) is prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law). None of the content or any part of it (including the Program and the Content) may be reproduced on any other website.
24. If You seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content (including the Program and the Content) in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval for such use where necessary.
25. All trademarks mentioned on this TrainStop Website belong to their respective owners and are protected by applicable laws. Use of these trademarks without express permission of the trade mark owner will infringe the intellectual property rights of their respective owners.
26. By giving any feedback to Us, including making suggestions or requesting enhancements, You grant to us a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, irrevocable, perpetual and sub-licensable licence to use or incorporate any aspect of Your feedback into the TrainStop Website.
27. You acknowledge that We may publish the existence (but not the terms) of the relationship contemplated under these Terms and Conditions as part of Our promotional and marketing activities from time to time.
Confidentiality and Privacy
28. Save as required by law, all information supplied by Us in relation to Our businesses is confidential and must not be disclosed by You to a third party (except your professional advisors) without Our written consent. This includes, without limitation, information provided to You in any form (including written and electronic) and by any means (including during any conversations with You). Upon Our request, such confidential information must either be destroyed or returned to Us, as directed by Us.
29. This TrainStop Website may store “cookies” on the web browser of Your computer.
30. All personal information collected as a result of Your use of this TrainStop Website is dealt with in accordance with Our Privacy Statement https://trainstop.com.au/privacy/
31. We are not responsible to You or anyone else for any loss or damage however caused (including through negligence, recklessness or wilful act or omission) which may be directly or indirectly suffered by You in connection with the use of this TrainStop Website, any linked websites or any of the content of them.
32. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to Your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this TrainStop Website or a linked website. You acknowledge that the internet is an insecure public network where there is a risk that Your use of, and interactions with, this TrainStop Website may be viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties and that this TrainStop Website and any information on this TrainStop Website may contain harmful code.
33. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever You select for Your use from this TrainStop Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of Your computer systems.
34. TrainStop makes no warranties or representations (either express or implied) about this TrainStop Website or any of the content (including the Program and the Content) (and including its reliability, accuracy and completeness). TrainStop excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of this TrainStop Website, its content or the information on it. The Program and the Content does not constitute legal or medical advice.
35. You acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by law, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees in relation to the availability, continuity, reliability, accuracy, currency or security of the Website (or any goods or services provided, listed, displayed or published in connection with the Website (including the Program and the Content)). We will not be liable if the Website is unavailable for any reason, including directly or indirectly as a result of:
(a) telecommunications unavailability, interruption, delay, bottleneck, failure or fault;
(b) negligent, malicious or wilful acts or omissions of third parties (including Our third party service providers);
(c) maintenance (scheduled or unscheduled) carried out by Us or any third party service provider, including in respect of any of the systems or network used in connection with the provision of the TrainStop Website;
(d) services provided by third parties (including internet service providers) ceasing or becoming unavailable; or
(e) a Force Majeure Event.
36. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any condition, warranty or other obligation, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other national, State or Territory legislation where to do so is unlawful.
38. To the fullest extent permitted by law, TrainStop will never be liable to You or any third party for:
(a) any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of the use of this TrainStop Website;
(b) loss of business profits, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, business interruption, economic loss, loss of goodwill, loss of use, downtime costs, failure to realise anticipated savings, loss, corruption or alteration of data, expectation loss or loss of production;
(c) loss of or damage to any property or any personal injury or death to You or any third person, arising out of, relating to or connected to:
(i) You engaging in the Program or undertaking any activities the subject of the Content; or
regardless of the cause of action on which they are based, even if advised of the possibility of such damage occurring.
39. Under no circumstances will TrainStop’s aggregate liability, whether based upon warranty, contract, statute, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, exceed the sum of $1.00.
40. You are liable for and must indemnify and compensate TrainStop on demand for all losses, costs, expenses (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), claim or damage suffered or incurred (or which We agree to pay by way of settlement or compromise) as a direct or indirect result of, in connection with or arising out of:
(a) the use by you or any third party of the TrainStop Website;
(c) fraudulent or dishonest conduct of You or any person You have permitted to use this TrainStop Website on Your behalf;
(d) a failure to obtain, maintain, and comply with required consents and applicable laws;
(e) any breach of any third party’s intellectual property rights or other rights caused by You; and
(f) claims, actions or proceedings by a third party and any investigations by a government body, arising out of any of Your acts or omissions or any of Your related parties whether accidental or not.
41. You agree to report any misuse of this TrainStop Website that You become aware of to Us.
Suspension and termination
43. You agree that We may, at any time and at Our sole discretion, with or without cause or any notice to You, terminate your access to the TrainStop Website, the products and services, or suspend or block your access to the TrainStop Website, products and services.
44. Cause for such suspension or termination shall include, but not be limited to:
(b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
(c) discontinuance of the TrainStop Website (or any part thereof); or
(d) unexpected technical or security issues or problems.
45. You agree that all such suspensions or terminations shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such suspension or termination.
47. We do not represent that We hold the authorisations and approvals required to provide products and services in all jurisdictions where the material on this TrainStop Website may be viewed or received. You must ensure that Your access to and use of this TrainStop Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to You or in Your location.
Updates to these Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions, please contact us https://www.trainstop.com.au/contact/.
Last modified: 30th October 2020